I'm turning 18 in two months and I want butt implants. How much would it cost? Can you recommend a surgeon?

Hello im tunning 18 in october, and i wanna do my butt implants. I live in tacoma wa, but i dont know any plastic surgeons. So i woul like if domebody ca recomedme a good one. And also tell me what are the prices? I also im in progress of loosing weigth, so i dont know if i have to be in a specific weigth, i spesific want implats but i kind of little wide in the sides so i dont want implats that look small, like fake i want a big natural look
See average cost for Butt Implants

Please click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Buttocks Implant Costs?

Thank you for your question!  Cost will vary depending on a lot of things.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon who preforms these regularly, and have a consultation.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified  Plastic Surgeon  Chicago  Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

I think that most patients have enough fat for the Brazilian buttlift with the right surgeon. I also offer buttock implants for patients who truly do not have enough fat. Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.