How much does it cost for both hip and butt implants together?

Theres not much fat to transfer to my butt and hips. A little from my stomach, but naturally petite. My breasts are a 34 D though, so want hip . And bbc co utt implants much bigger than they are to even out my frame. Thanx.

Buttock and hip augmentation options

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.
Depending upon the amount of your current fat reserves and their distribution, you may or may not be a reasonable candidate for fat transfer. Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your buttock...so don't fall victim to this recommendation. Although using your own fat is relatively safe, the one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred. This is even more likely to happen when using fillers like PMMA and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high tendency to migrate away from the original area they were placed and tend to stimulate a lot of inflammation and a subsequent disastrous amount of scar tissue/hardening.
Thus buttock/hip implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice). I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a 2 inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle. Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure (in fact both implants and fat transfer so that s/he is not bias). And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to ~5% and the infection rate is minimized to ~2%.
I generally do not recommend fat grafting at the same time as placing buttock implant because of a significantly increased risk of infection. For fat to survive it must be grafted into muscle, however that is also where the implant sits. Thus, if fat is injected into the implant or implant pocket then it will die and almost assuredly get infected - necessitating removal of the implant as well. Because of this risk, I frequently avoid fat grafting into a buttock that has an implant. 

Because of all this, I strongly recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon that performs both procedures and not just the Brazilian buttock lift so that s/he can provide you with an unbiased recommendation for surgery with realistic long term results.
Again, like any surgery, the key to a satisfactory outcome is both patient education and a skilled board certified surgeon specialist.

Butt and hip implants

Hello, I always recommend to come in for a consultation.  When the plastic surgeon can asses the person, they have a better idea on all options suited for the patient.  With Buttock implants, and some liposuction/fat transfer to the hips is a good idea.  This really depends on the amount of fat you have.

Cost for fat transfer depends on area

Hello!
You are going to get a lot of different answers to this, because it depends on what part of the country we are in, and it depends on how many areas of your own body the surgeon will be treating. In general, the more areas, the higher the cost, and for the coasts, the cost will be higher. I am in Ohio, so the prices here are lower in general, and your case would be around $8-10,000. Good Luck

Anne Taylor, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I think that the butt implants coupled with fat transfer to the hips produces a better result.  Almost every patient has enough fat for hip fat transfer with an expert surgeon.