Who is the Best Tummy Tuck Surgeon in the US?

Who, in your opinion, is at the top of the field?

Best Plastic Surgeon for Tummy Tuck

The best Plastic Surgeon for tummy tuck for you is the Plastic Surgeon that listens and understands your needs. He or she must understand that one size does not fit all, and must customize your procedure for you. Your best plastic surgeon also offer the latest in tummy tuck techniques such as Lipoabdominoplasty. Lipoabdominoplasty is an advanced tummy tuck technique that safely combines extensive liposuction with tummy tuck procedures in a way that achieves results far superior than those achievable by either procedure alone. It offers a greatly improved abdominal appearance due to the aggressive liposuction and a shorter, less noticeable scar for many patients. There is less chance of "dog ear". In Atlanta, this is called the ATLTUCK. Lipoabdominoplasty is often combined with liposuction of hips and back. This combination provides an ideal cosmetic surgery solution after weight loss, pregnancy, or aging. It allows us to place the scar as low as possible.

However, your best plastic surgeon for tummy tuck has the experience, training, and results that relates to you. Do your research and find a real Plastic Surgeon and book a paid consultation. Free consults are just a sales pitch and does not work in your best interest.

Below are other criteria to use when selecting a Plastic surgeon.

Questions to ask (Answering NO is a big red flag)
1) Are you a plastic surgeon? (Do you know difference between cosmetic surgeon & plastic surgeon)
2) Are you board certified in Plastic Surgery?
3) Will the procedure be performed at a fully accredited procedure room or ambulatory surgery center
4) Do you have hospital privilege to perform liposuction and tummy tuck? Which Hospital?
5) Do you offer complication insurance (it does happen, it better to be safe)

The most important decision is to do your homework well. Good luck.

You will have to look at many websites to find a surgeon with great reviews, before and after pictures, publications, and education, but the search will be worth it.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and body contouring procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Lorne Rosenfield in Burlingame, CA

I do a lot of tummy tucks so I think I'm pretty up to date.

I took a tummy tuck  course from Dr. Rosenfield at a recent meeting. His understanding of the procedure and this results were absolutely phenomenal. So I mention him not because i've watched him in the OR or examined his patients.  He simply made a very positive, stand-out impression.

Is he the best?  I bet even he would be embarrassed to read what I wrote.  There are probably hundreds of well-trained and compassionate plastic surgeons in the United States who each do lots of gorgeous tummy tucks  every year.  Perhaps the best one is someone none of us is aware of.

The point is that this is a very commonly done operation and there are many great surgeons who do a lot of them.  If someone has a rare cancer that may only occur a few times a year, then looking for the "one expert" makes perfect sense.  But you need to free yourself of that mindset when it comes to this operation.

Steven Teitelbaum, MD

Best tummy tuck surgeon in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills

there many good plastic surgeons who perform tummy tuck in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. In order to find who is the best plastic surgeon for you, you should interview several board certified plastic surgeons after you reivew there before and after tummy tuck pictures.

Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck

Don't travel for your tummy tuck. There are plenty of excellent surgeons in Los Angeles. You just need to find the surgeon you feel is best for YOU. There is no top tummy tuck expert in the US but plenty of them that are quite good. Go. On a few consults in your area and you will find one who is right for you.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Best tummy tuck surgeon

Every plastic surgeon would answer that question with "me", but there is really no way to assess who's the absolute best.  There are many great plastic surgeons who do excellent work.  You can easily research online board-certified plastic surgeons and assess their work in photos.  Be sure they have done plenty (at least 1,000) and that this is a common procedure for them (some surgeons prefer facial surgery).   Read reviews about that doctor or maybe even talk to former patients. Next, you should feel very comfortable with your surgeon after the initial consult.   You should be able to tell if your doctor has a real passion for giving you a great results vs. someone who just does tummy tucks out of necessity.  Hope it goes well!

Looking for a Top Tummy tuck Surgeon

There are many excellent plastic surgeons in the United States, the criteria you want to keep in mind is, first is the surgeon Board Certified in Plastic Surgery? Make sure that where they perform surgery is an accredited facility.  See a few surgeons in consultation and compare their before and after photos. In addition to comparing surgical results, you want to find one that you are comfortable with and has a caring staff. Some surgeons offer consultations via Skype for patients from out of town.

Miguel Delgado, MD

When it comes to choosing a plastic surgeon I generally advise that patients start with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  or the Aesthetic Society to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
Make your decisions carefully when it comes to selection of your plastic surgeon;  although no surgeon is perfect and every plastic surgeon has complications that require revisionary surgery,    revisionary surgery rates may vary from one surgeon to another.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

The Best Tummy Tuck Surgeon in the US

While doing your research, look for a highly trained Plastic Surgeons Board Certified with the American Society of Plastic Surgery ( ASPS) with excellent reviews.  While meeting with them, ask questions ,and look photos of some of their work.  It is important to feel comfortable with your surgeon.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

How to Find Best Tummy Tuck Surgeon

This is a great question because the most critical decision to be made in achieving the best plastic surgical result is picking the most experienced and talented, that is the best, plastic surgeon possible. Too often, patients choose a physician based on a catchy ad, the brand name of a technique, the basis of one or two before and after photos, or their web site’s search engine ranking. These criteria will not find the most experienced and talented plastic surgeon. See the below link on how to identify the best tummy tuck surgeon.
#besttummytucksurgeon
#bestplasticsurgeon