Still have wrinkles after Botox.

Had Botox nearly 3 weeks ago, I still have wrinkles when I move my eyebrows not happy with the result what could have caused this? Feel like I've wasted my money

Botox

It is possible to resolve the problem you are having by adding a few more units. Consultation with an experienced injector would be best to determine the potential satisfaction from the treatment.

Wrinkles after Botox

Botox is a great injection but it appears that you need a small amount of Botox in the upper forehead area.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Botox to forehead

The muscle is not completely relaxed so by adding a few more units of botox it will likely correct this.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Botox has not worked

Hello. I always recommend getting your botox injections by an experienced Doctor who performs the treatment regularly. Good botox is about a good product ( the doctor must show you the expiry date and product ), good training, as well as an informative consultation. Expectations should mentioned in the consultation. There certainly seems to be no product injected in the upper forehead. Was this what you asked for? A responsible practitioner will always provide a complimentary top up service and I urge you to contact your practitioner for this. At 3 weeks you have reached your maximal effect for botox.

Botox result

Hello,  It looks like you need additional injections of Botox to treat the dynamic wrinkles of the upper forehead. Only trust your face to a board-certified, experienced injector!  Best of luck.

Chaneve Jeanniton, MD
Brooklyn Oculoplastic Surgeon

Wrinkles after Botox

It looks like you still have motion in the upper portion of your forehead. I'd recommend discussing your concerns with your injector. You likely need more Botox in the upper forehead. See an injector with extensive experience if you don't feel confident with your current injector.
Andrew Campbell, M.D.Facial Plastic SpecialistQuintessa Aesthetic Centers

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Movement after Botox

Dear Patient from the UK, 
3 weeks after Botox is adequate time to see the results of the treatment. Your outcome is related to where the botox was injected. Sometimes patients like a frozen forehead and in this case more botox can be injected in the moving area to quiet that region.
Other times, it can be good to have some movement so that the result appears natural.Best to re visit your physician to get their advice.
I hope this was helpful.

Adam Scheiner, MD
Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox results

You still have muscle activity at the lateral aspects of the forehead and probably just need additional units of Botox. I would followup with your injector to discuss your results. 
Any remaining static lines (Botox works on dynamic lines) can be improved with combination treatments including a intradermal injection of a filler like Belotero, microneedling, nonablative skin resurfacing, and topical skin care products such as retinol.

Botox injection revision

It is not uncommon to request more Botox or a Botox revision if you are not happy with your Botox session. Ask your surgeon. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Wrinkles aftger Botox

Botox does not usually make things 100% smooth, but some patients do want that and if you do get another treatment and it should produce more results

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist