Why do I have white patches after Cosmelan 1 and 2 (Photos)

5 days after my cosmelan peel I have light patches. I don't know if I should continue use of cosmelan 2. I use a moisturizing spf50+ and aqueous cream when I feel my face is dry. My face feels smooth. I didn't use the hydra-k factor cream because I was reacting to it. I'm loving the texture but not the color. I am still peeling in some areas of my face. Is this normal discoloration/hypopigmentation normal? Do I discontinue use?

White spots after Cosmelan peeling

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would wait before continuing more of the therapy to see if the differential in color resolves. In the meantime, apply Elevase Moisture Booster to help heal the skin. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles