My skin wont stop peeling after cosmelan 2 and I'm worried.

I had the c1 mask done and after all the peeling my skin looked great then my doctor said I have to follow up with the use of the C2 cream and I did use it one night and since the next day my skin won't stop peeling. I reused it few days back and my skin is still peeling and not stopping. It's been 2 weeks .. When will this stop.. I miss my skin !!!

Elevase Moisture Booster after Cosmelan peels

After intense chemical peels, I would recommend Elevase Moisture Booster to help soothe the skin and moisturize. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Cosmelan and Peeling

You should consult your treating physician but the instructions are not to use the other product for a few days while you are still peeling.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD