Restylane lip volume vs Emervel lips lido?

What is the difference between Restylane lip volume and Emervel Lips Lido? Does one have better results over the other for lip enhancements?

Hi. I inject Emervel Lips daily. The product is great when injected correctly. Patients get great volume and longer lasting results. It's a firm favourite now! Please note I have affiliation with any brand and no conflict of interest.

Lip Enhancement with Restylane and Restylane Self

Emervel  is currently being marketed in Europe and has not yet been approved in the USA as a dermal  filler. The same pharmaceutical company, Galderma, has the best options of Restylane and Restylane Silk for plumping lips and correcting lip lines.  Like Emervel, it contains Lidocaine , so it can provide a relatively pain-free injection treatment!
# Restylane Silk  #Restylane  # lipvolume

Lip Enhancement with Restylane

At this time ,the pharmaceutical company, Galderma, has marketed the hyaluronic acid ( HA)  filler "Emervel"  to the European market  and is not yet approved by the FDA.  Having said that,  like "Emervel" --Restylane and Restylane Silk are excellent options for enhancing lip volume and the results can be seen immediately! 
#lipvolume #lipaugmentation #Restylane