What can I do to decrease the length of my philtrum? (Photo)

I have a long face but feel all the length comes from my philtrum which makes my lips look too far down my face. I am a twenty-five year old woman. What would be the best way to shorten the length?

Long philtrum

You can consider a modified upper lip lift which would help to shorten your philtrum as well as roll your upper lip upwards somewhat to increase fullness. This is done by carefully removing tissue immediately below your nose. When done properly the scar is nearly invisible and it would help create the proportions you're looking for. Good luck!

Washington DC Otolaryngologist