Seroma in pouch, vagina swelling or saggy skin? (Photos)

Had a tummy tuck with muscle repair on aug 10 a couple weeks ago but my private parts have looked like this since the 2nd wk i believe will it stay like this or whats wrong i was an out of state patient :( an i wear faja all day an night even thou i started wearing at 4 wks because of some problems im on wk 8 in a couple of days can that be the reason is it my fault

Seroma in pouch, vagina swelling or saggy skin?

Hello dear, thanks for your post. Is really normal to be swollen after a tummy tuck. Some of my patients have had success in reducing the swelling by having lymphatic drainage massage treatments and using the compression garment.  Be patient-it takes a good 3 to 6 months for swelling to go down. But I recommend to follow you PS instructions. Good luck :)

Swelling

That is probably just swelling since it resolves in the morning.  A seroma is a fluid collection that wouldn't come and go within a day.  Swelling can take months to improve after this operation.  

Tyler C. Street, MD
Napa Plastic Surgeon