Filler won't last in my face. I have tried every single kind. Help

Bellafill might be for you

Thank you for your question. I think you would benefit from bellafill. However, this filler is for atrophic acne scars and nasolabial folds. This is a 5 year FDA approved filler. It is hard to recommend exactly what fillers because I do not know what areas you are trying to treat. If it is fullness in the cheeks you are looking for, I do agree considering a cheek or lip implant for a more permanent result. Best of luck!

Dhaval M. PatelĀ 
Double board certified
Plastic surgeon
Hoffman EstatesĀ 
Barrington
Oakbrook
Chicago

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

It would help knowing what your are trying to accomplish.  If you're looking to shape the cheeks, chin or lips, perhaps it's time to consider implants for a permanent enhancement.  I have used facial and lip implants for over 25 years and find them safe, reliable and highly effective.  IMHO, fat transfer (although popular) does not have the reliability of implants.  Similarly, permanent fillers including silicone can migrate and cause other serious, unwanted side effects that a simple goolge search would reveal.  Hope this helps.  

Fillers do not last -- Try Sculptra, Silicone, Bellafill and/or Fat/Stemcells

you likely need something more permanent like fat or silicone. I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon who does a lot of these treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Tried Every Filler But None Will Last

Mrscookie1234 Thank you for the question.  A complete consultation is necessary in order to determine your best course of action. There are multiple reasons why filler has not lasted as longer as you would like:
  1. Not enough filler has been placed. Most people only have 1-3 syringes of filler placed.  This is less than half a teaspoon of volume.  Most people lose a full teaspoon of volume annually from the age of 30 on.
  2. The wrong filler is placed.  While I love the absorbable fillers you need to place the correct volume to get longevity ( more than 100 syringes) Please google YLIFT.  
  3. Long term fillers can be utlized.  Bellafill is a great long term filler.   The first one to complete studies showing it lasts at least 5 years.  You must find a cosmetic doctor who is proficient in  placement.  
  4. The skill set of the injector.  Just because someone injects does not mean they are skilled.  Look for someone who teaches for the filler companies.  Would you go to get your hair done by anyone, just because they own a comb and scissors?
  5. You work out like crazy and have unbelievable metabolism.  congratulations but maybe your are breaking down the filler faster or your own body fat?
  6. You have not tried your own body fat.  Be careful again it depends upon the techniques used and skill set.
Traverse city is not that far away, we have many who travel further to come to my world class spa. Next time you come down to Detroit call  Maria 5862547692 and set up a complimentary consultation.  Can you bring some cherries please?  All the Best Dr B

Mark Berkowitz, MD
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fillers won't last

We don't have any information about you such as your age or even the areas you are having injected or a picture to offer a relevant response. You may consider facial implants.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon