Can smoking cigarettes, drinking and using cocaine (typical party habits) affect a Cell + PRP results for hair loss results?

I have been informed that nothing you do to your body can help or hurt the overall outcome of this treatment, but I am asking just to be sure.

It possibly could affect your hair loss

Cocaine and nicotine are vasoconstriction and decrease blood supply to tissues.  Alcohol can also cause problems with wound healing.   Both these two mechanisms could be deleterious to the any situation where you are trying to encourage healing or new growth of tissue.  That is exactly what you are trying to accomplish with prp and acell;  ie to heal and promote growth of the hair cell.  While there are no direct studies of the cause and effects of alcohol, cocaine, tobacco and prp and acell, I do think they could be counterproductive.   

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

PRP+ACell for Hair Growth

Any sudden shock to the body, such as that experienced from the use of recreational drugs like cocaine can trigger telogen efflivium which is the decrease of hair follicles that can lead to thinning, shedding and hair loss. Long term smoking generally reduces blood flow to extremities, and the decreased blood flow to the scalp will affect hair growth. Furthermore, excessive drinking can cause a drop in Zinc which is and essential mineral for healthy hair.