How long will it take to notice prp + acell results for hairloss?

I'm 19 and underwent the treatment about 5 weeks ago and have not seen any results at all. I am wondering if this is normal and if so how long should I expect to see anything?

PRP + Acell Results

Thanks for your question!  Hang in there - it typically takes months to see noticeable results from PRP and Acell injections.  I recommend a series of 3, spaced one month apart, so you are still early in the game.  Best of luck!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

PRP+ACell for Hair Growth

PRP treatments are usually done in a series. It will normally take a monthly injection for about 4-5 months until you being to see results. This is a series treatment, so a single treatment would not suffice for noticeable results. Consult with a licensed specialist to discuss other options that may better suit your specific needs. 

PRP

It takes time to see results. I would be patient. If after 3-6 months you have no growth, I would follow up with your provider.

Kristin J. Tarbet MD, FACS
Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

4 months usually

Hello. It usually takes about four months until you start seen results. Be a little patient and also remember that it is recommended to get your PRP treatment at least two times a year to continue its effectiveness.

Have a great day and best of lucks!

William Yates, MD
Chicago Hair Restoration Surgeon