Can I be too overweight to do BodyTite?

I am considering bodytite liposuction but I am 25 pounds over my usual weight. I had my second baby 17 months ago and have not be able to lose weight for 10 months now. I guess I can consider myself at my "stable" weight. Should I try and lose more before lipo? once both my kids are in daycare I can devote more time to the gym. My question is, after I do bodytite and remove my hated areas abdomen and hips,can I then work on the rest of me afterwards or will it cause weight loss in weird areas?

Bodytite

Hi There 

Thank you for your excellent question.

Bodytite is an excellent method of fat reduction where the skin is a bit loose or there is some weight loss planned.

We have treated many hundreds of patients such as yourself with Bodytite and the results are usually excellent.

Kind Regards 

Dr Dinesh Maini 

Zenith Cosmetic Clinics 

Bodytite

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi There 

Thank you for your excellent question.

Kind Regards 

Dr Dinesh Maini 

Zenith Cosmetic Clinics 

BodyTite after Baby Weight Gain

Thank you for an excellent question. This is a very common concern that we see in our office and the answer is not always straightforward. Child bearing is always difficult. You have the effects of the pregnancy on the body and the loss of free time to take care of yourself. In general, I prefer patients to be as close to their ideal weight as possible, particularly if they are carrying visceral fat (fat under the muscle surrounding the organs of the body). That being said, if I have a motivated patient who feels getting a jump start from a body sculpting procedure such as BodyTite will help them progress, then we will proceed as long as they have reasonable expectations. Those patients that go on to implement healthy lifestyle choices are very happy with their end result. Those who do not pursue healthy choices generally are not as happy with their results. An in-person consultation will help you sort out whether this is the proper procedure for you at this time. I hope this was helpful - Dr. Moore.

BodyTite after Baby Weight Gain

Can I be too overweight to do BodyTite?

If you have a safe BMI and are medically healthy, you can proceed with BodyTite.

Can I be too overweight to do BodyTite?

Bodytite after having a baby

There is no reason why you cannot have bodytite at this point. Often patients will have this done as a jump start to getting in better shape as it gives them instant satisfaction and motivates them to start working out and losing weight. Of course bodytite is not a weight loss procedure in itself. Good luck

Bodytite after having a baby

It is always best to be at your optimal weight before cosmetic surgery

While it is possible to undergo surgery while you're 25lb over your usual weight, it would be ideal for you to try to lose some weight first.

Losing weight after your procedure will degrade the cosmetic results.

Can I be too overweight to do Bodytite?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you to lose weight before doing your procedures, it is better to be safe. lose those 25 pounds and you will get for sure better results.

Can I be too overweight to do Bodytite?

Can I be too overweight to do Bodytite?

Recently invented Nutational Infrasonic Liposclupture (NIL) system developed for solving several problems related with prior techniques using surgical incisions to remove excess fat tissue resulting in prolonged operation time, need of general anesthesia, more tissue damage, bleeding, higher complication rate, prolonged healing period and scarring. It is especially affective in difficult and large areas like the abdomen, buttocks, back, upper arms thighs and knees and in such areas superior to Laser Lipolysis System which is designed to be applied in gentle parts of body.

Can I be too overweight to do Bodytite?

Body After Baby

For best results it would be best to be close to your natural weight. That being said, I would recommend a consultation with a body contouring expert. You might be a good candidate for a tummy tuck in addition to liposuction with fat grafting, which would give you the best results in the areas you mentioned. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Body After Baby

Bodytite liposuction - before or after I lose the weight?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Ideally for liposuction, you should be near your best weight - but able to lose 5 - 10 pounds afterwards.
  • Otherwise the fat returns, just to different areas.
  • But after two children, you may need a tummy tuck, not liposuction.
  • Please be sure that you have seen a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and that liposuction, not a tummy tuck, is the right procedure for the result you have in mind.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes, Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD