No improvement. I did my bodytite 15 days ago. (photos)

I'm thin but just want to get rid of the fat on my belly. im 5'8 117lbs. this is what i look like after 15 days. im not really happy. there still a bulge in the area that i want to be treated. my doctor said im still sore and it will still go away but the lumps are not eo hard anymore and im scared that this is already the final result. so much wasted money if thats the case.

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Exilis Ultra/Cellutone or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

Post liposuction you should be getting massage, RF treatments and hyperbaric oxygen.  VANQUISH helps to improve fat removal.  I suggest if you are unhappy to consider a VASER hi def procedure.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Bodytite liposuction

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • Liposuction, with or without bodytite, will cause swelling and irreguarities during healing.
  • You need to wait a full six months to see your final result.
  • Swelling is worst in the lower abdomen  gravitypulls it dow.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS