What is the best treatment to fill in temple corners on my hairline? Approximate cost range? (photos)

Hi doctors I'm a 30 year old female and am interested in filling in my temples. My hairline is stable and has been this way since I was born. My mom has the same hairline and hers has also stayed the same. The approximate area on each side is the size of a dime. My hair texture is fine, but I have a lot of hair. The reason I want this procedure is because I want to be able to pull my hair back. What would be the best treatment to deal with this and approximately much would it cost?

Doctor Answers 3

Best treatment to restore thin F-T apices?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Chinzzz,I would recommend restoring those apices with 500-1000 follicles. Fine artistry will create a very soft and natural hair line that is nearly undetectable and enhances your hair line by maximally framing your face. The price depends on the harvest method selected after discussing the pro and con  of each procedure with your surgeon. If the FUSS method, then the price would range two-four thousand. If FUE then $3500-7000. Hope this helps.
All the best,
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone, follicular unit (FUE) hair transplantation/ARTAS

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This needs transplant to regrow/have hair in areas of full hair loss.  I suggest you see an expert for hair treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

Corner hairline in female

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This is exactly what my wife look like before she had her hair transplant. I would estimate that it would take about 1000 grafts

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.