I had a Septoplasty due to a septum deviation. I had stents taken out and I smoked cannabis, will this cause it to deviate back?

I have had 2 stents in which were taking out today and I ended up smoking cannabis later that night. It has felt more swollen on the same side it use to deviate to, and I'm worried it will push the deviation back into place? Should I be worried?

Smoking of any sort in the 2-4 weeks after surgery ( or 2-4 weeks before ) is a recipe for disaster and increases your risk of infection and total failure of your operation