Can I drink lemon water with Invisalign on?

I have to drink lemon water for kidney stones. That is just pure juice of one lemon or lime mixed with a 700ml to 1ltr of water many times of the day. No sugar or anything else added. Would that be ok?

No it's not ok

You absolutely can not drink anything with lemon while your Invisalign trays are in. Lemon is acidic and the low Ph will eat away at the surface of your enamel. You should only drink water with your aligners in because some substances have sugar others have acid and this is not acceptable while you're in Invisalign. If you drink or eat anything with acid or sugar in them always rinse or brush your teeth before putting your liners back in so that those substances do not remain trapped in the crevices of your teeth.
Douglas Jopling,  DDS
Dallas Texas area

Invisalign and lemon water

You definitely should not drink lemon water due to it being acidic. If you must drink it, drink after removing the invisalign trays or drink using a straw and drink some water or rinse/brush after to insure it doesn't stay on your teeth or aligners.  

Sid Molayem, DDS
Beverly Hills Orthodontist

Only water with #Invisalign

Hello there,
I would recommend only drinking plain water while wearing your trays.  If you absolutely have to drink while wearing your trays, then I would recommend that you take them out and rinse thoroughly with water, shortly after finishing your beverage. Allowing any kind of beverage, other than water, to remain on your teeth for a period of time makes your teeth more susceptible to decay.  I would recommend trying to drink more plain water and brushing your teeth more frequently (once after each meal). It is important to really take care of your oral hygiene when using Invisalign.  Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100