Are these bumps caused by silicone butt injections? (Photo)

5 years ago I was insecure and desperately seeking a treatment to give me a more shapely figure.The cheapest option, silicone injections. Now I have noticed two hard lumps beneath the skin. I'm not sure if they are pimples or silicone. They feel hard. I try and try to massage them out. Is there anything I can do? Cortisone injections are something I've heard people have done. Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thinking of going to a cosmetic surgeon. Your prayers are welcome as well.I'm scared

Bumps caused by silicone injections

Regards, Dr Carlos Alberto Rios regrets that you have been victim of the terrible practice of biopolymers.

For your information, in 1898 Dr. Robert Gersuny, Austrian surgeon, injected paraffin into the scrotum of a patient who was orquiectomizado (testicles removed). Here began the history of the injection of external substances to give volume to the face and body. This practice became very popular and now, there are whole chapters in plastic surgery books that explain how to try to correct and rebuild the serious effects of the application of paraffin. 

The biopolymer injections cause the eruptions you are presenting and the skin damage, massages do not help. I also need an MRI to determine the extent and severity of your case. Cortisone injections when are done on more than two occasions can also damage healthy tissues and will not make them disappear either.

Please remember to be aware, do not let any permanenrt filler to be injected into your face, breast, buttocks, calfs, genitalia, etc. The safest way to increase buttocks is through your own fat injections or through silicone implants.

I hope the information was usefull, have a nice day! Dr Carlos Rios.

Removal of silicone injections from the body

Its quite possible that these were the injection points of your silicone. An examination would be needed to determine. I would suggest a consultation to go over options for removal. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Silicone Injections

This may be related to silicone injections. What I recommend for you to be calmer is you do an MRI of the area to see how much is that you have and how deep is the silicone because this will depend largely on the prognosis and course of this situation.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD