What is the largest implant that I can get with a 10.5" BWD?
Doctor Answers 4
Breast implant size and breast base width
In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements/characteristics. I use these measurements to help me during the sizing process to guide you to a safe result for your chest wall and just as important, one that meets your end desires.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor. The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant. It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you during the sizing process.
In addition, review of photos and use of rice bags can be very helpful to the patient and surgeon in achieving a safe and happy result. Close intereaction and involvement from your surgeon during this process can help alleviate the anxiety and fears of choosing the right size.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Breast implants size should be based on an objective range
You might also like...
Choosing the Correct Implant
Choosing the right implant is your second most important decision .After choosing the right surgeon!
Implant choices are scary because they can be complicated.
- Size depends on your height, weight, chest circumference, chest measurements, skin looseness, goals and much more.You really need your plastic surgeon to work with you to help you find the right one. The answers aren't found on-line.
- Bra sizes are misleading - the same woman can wear a B, C or D cup, depending on bra style and manufacturer.
- Photos are misleading too - implants look different in different people and an implant can look much larger or smaller in a photo than it will look on you.
- As a general rule - but it may not apply to you - an implant of 300 or below adds a cup size or less, 350 - 450 adds two cup sizes.
- Larger implants are fashionable but harder to live with long-term.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.