Who is the Top Facelift Surgeon in South Florida?

Can someone please let me know who is considered the top plastic surgeon for faclifts in the South Florida aread (Miami, Boca, West Palm, etc). Thanks for any recommendations.

Dr. Michael Kelly in Miami, FL is the BEST!

I am glad you are doing your research and looking for someone with the knowledge and expertise needed for a GREAT outcome specially when it comes to a facelift procedure.

As a plastic surgeon, I have had the opportunity to observe in the OR the work of Dr. Michael Kelly in Miami, FL.

He specializes in Facelifts, and has been doing it for over 20 years. His surgical skills and outcomes are Outstanding. Even more important than that, he is very warm and personable and you will be treated like family. You will have a great experience. He is part of the prestigious Miami Plastic Surgery practice, which is one of the most respected Plastic Surgery practices in the country.

I will send my mother or any family member to him without thinking it twice!

Hope this was helpful and good luck!

See at least a few

I would recommend seeing:

Dr Gallo is Miami

Dr Steiger In Boca

Benjamin C. Marcus, MD
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Florida's Top Surgeons

Dear needafaceliftnow45,

The top plastic surgeons for facelifts are determined by training, experience, number of satisfied patients, great before&after results and board certification. A great resource is to consult patients and to read testimonials.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Florida and Facelifts

I do not know any of the other surgeons you listed.  I have seen Dr. Stuzin operate at some of the aesthetic surgery symposia, and you will do very well with him.

The "Top" Surgeon

You will hear as many different answers to this as people that you ask.  Go to see a few different surgeons and see who YOU feel most comfortable with.  There is no question that many board certified plastic surgeons in South Florida can provide you with excellent care and great results.  It's important that you are comfortable with the person that is going to operate on you.