What Results are Possible with Clear and Brilliant Laser?

I am a 56 yr old Hispanic woman with light olive skin.In 2003&2004 Dr. Geronemus treated me with a series of Laser facials–Cool touch laser-12 treatments in 2 years & in 2005 1 fraxel treatment(early Blue dye version)Results:tighter pores,smooth texture&wrinkle free skin. This year with a 10lb weight loss I am suddenly seeing skin laxity,fine wrinkles & crepe-y texture. My dermatologist feels the Clean+Brilliant laser could improve my face&decolletage. What results are achieved with this laser?

Clear and Brilliant for Face and Decolletage

Hi There, 

Clear+Brilliant Laser helps fights early signs of aging, maintain younger looking skin, and improves skins radiance and texture. There are two treatments offered with the Clear+Brilliant Laser. The Permea is effective in enhancing radiance and tone and the Original aims at improving the skins texture. Your face and decolletage can be treated with minimal redness and no downtime. The fine lines and texture will see noticeable improvement, however, I would recommend a consultation to pinpoint your needs and determine if this is the right laser for you. 

Hope this helps, 

Javad Sajan, MD

Seattle Physician

Clear and Brilliant for Skin Tone and Texture and Pigmentation

Clear and Brilliant is a laser which helps with fine lines, pores, and age spots.  It can definitely be used on the face and decolletage without any down time.  It will not help with skin laxity, however.  You should consider Thermage and BBL for skin tightening.  Best, Dr. Green

Collagen Stimulation , Improved Skin Tone and Texture Results with the Permea and Clear & Brilliant

CLEAR & BRILLIANT and the PERMEA is a revolutionary, gentle laser skin care treatment, clinically proven to fight the effects of aging skin. The laser is a safe, non-surgical option with little-to-no downtime after treatments. Skin tone and texture is noticeably improved after each treatment and best of all, it is safe f or all skin types and the treatment of melasma.

Laser Treatment Results Vary

Thank you for your question. Results will vary depending on several factors including past treatments, your current skin care routine, and the proposed treatment combined with how aggressive the treatment is to be.  The most important is a skilled practitioner who knows your skin, and the best alternatives for you.   Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser surgery for the most effective and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Clear and Brilliant Laser

As long as you don't have deep wrinkles, the Clear and Brilliant laser should be one you will like. Each treatment is well tolerated, with mild redness and peeling for a day or so, then your skin will be much smoother, look fresher, and have less signs of sun damage and aging.

Plan on a series of four treatments spaced about a month apart.

T. Wayne Day, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Clear + Brilliant: What to expect

Clear + Brilliant is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment that fights the natural effects that aging has on skin. After just one treatment, patients will notice that skin tone and texture is improved. The skin on the face will have a radiant youthful glow. When combined with other anti-aging treatments, a patient will gain optimal results. The clear + Brilliant will help with your fine wrinkles and a bit with skin laxity, but when you mention crepey skin, there might be other lasers out there to combat those concerns.

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Permea can give you a better result

In my opinion, the Permea (1927nm vs 1440nm) will be a great addition to your treatment. It can brighten the appearance of your skin, as well as reduce fine lines and lift pigment! It is recommended to have at least 2-3 treatments, 4-6 weeks apart. There is little to no downtime except for mild redness (which can easily be covered with make-up).

#weightloss    #agespots    #brighterskin