Is it OK to have fractional CO2 after PicoSure Focus?

I had 3 picosure focus spaced 2-3weeks apart for atrophic scarring. It was for the whole face, very shallow pitted scars and 1 huge pitted scar which was given many passes. Now, i am looking for a more affordable tx but my doctor has limited lasers. Went to anoder derm and she is going to give me a fractional co2, 4 weeks after my last pico tx. Will 1 fractional co2 yeild results soon since i already had 3 pico tx already? How soon will i notice results?

CO2 laser after Pico

It is indeed safe to undertake fractional CO2 laser following Pico, but I would save my money  for now and wait. I understand you had the Pico 4 weeks ago. You are still months from the final result. You are waiting for collagen layers to reorganize. That is a months long process. I would wait at least 9 months, if not a year. I understand you want to improve the scarring as soon as possible, but you really need to wait for complete healing first.

Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon