Experience using Lumenis Acupulse CO2 Laser?

I am scheduled to have a CO2 laser treatment, with the Lumenis Acupulse Laser. I would like feed back on the types of lasers. I already know there are ablative and non-ablative, like Fraxel. Does anyone have experience using the Lumenis Acupulse CO2 Laser?

Learning about Lasers

Co2 is the type of laser and fractional is the technology.  There are fully ablative Co2 (Lumenis Acupulse) and fractional Co2.  Factional takes less time for healing but gives a little less results than fully ablative.  Co2 is the more aggressive form of lasering as compared to other forms like thulium or erbium. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer