Do the following medications have contradictions with Facial Botox Injections?

Do Wellbutrin, Prozac, Xanax, Tranexene and a, multivitamin have adverse effects with botox injections?

Botox injections and other medications

No, none of the medications you have listed will interfere with your Botox treatment. I often tell patients that Botox is one of the safest procedures I perform. Relax and enjoy the Botox experience. You will love your results. Please just see an experienced injector for your treatment.

Botox and other medications

This is a very good question.  You can relax and proceed with your treatment. Be sure to have a consultation with a qualified injector. One of the great things about Botox is its safety record and not  having problems with medications.

Esta Kronberg, MD
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox contraindications

The medications you are on will not interfere with the results of your botox.  It is best to avoid medications like Advil and aspiring a day or two prior to reduce the risk of bruising.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Botox Contraindications with Medications

These aren't contraindicated for Botox. Just go over your patient history with your injector and any concerns you may have. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Can I have Botox treatments with my current medications?

Hello Studying,

Thank you for sharing your question and concerns. Feel free to proceed with Botox injections with your current medications. Botox is very safe and the medications you have listed will not have a negative impact on your treatments nor will they create a problem with Botox. Be well. 

Paul Pietro, MD
Greenville Physician

Do The Following Medications Have Contradictions With Facial Botox Injections?

Thank you for your question.  You should be just fine to proceed with Botox treatment while taking these medications.  Botox has been proven to be safe and effective.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to review your history and to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes! 

Botox and medications

There are some rare issues with some antibiotics and Botox but there is no problem with Botox and these medications

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Botox and other medications

There is no interaction of Botox with other medications. It is a very safe treatment. You can proceed without apprehension.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Botox and meds

studying,

Great question! I can tell you're really doing your homework prior to getting treatment. There are no medications that have been shown to cross react or cause problems with Botox 

You are free to get your treatment! 

Good luck and enjoy!

Dr. Robb

Philip K. Robb Jr., MD
Evans Physician

Do the following medications have contraindications with Botox?

Thank you for sharing your excellent question.  None of these medications would prevent you from being able to have Botox administered.  Hope this helps.