How to help SculpSure results?
Doctor Answers 18
SculpSure Treatment Optimization
SculpSure body contouring technology targets the fat cells on the treatment site by effectively destroying cells which are naturally absorbed and eliminated from the body without any harm to the surface to the skin.
The following are recommended tips to optimize fat loss results for post SculpSure treatments:
- Gently massage the treated site daily following the treatment for up to two weeks
- Drink plenty of water to help flush out the dead fat cells from the body
- Engage in physical activities like cardio exercise, biking walking or jogging immediately after SculpSure treatment to help mobilize the fat cells and assist in the elimination process.
- Take vitamin supplements like dandelion root or drinking green tea which contains diuretic properties that assist in flushing out fluids and toxins from the body
- Take vitamin that help metabolize fat cells like Vitamin B complexes and Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Take liver supplements like Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root and Artichoke because the liver is one of the main organs responsible for metabolizing the damaged fat cells.
- Eat a diet high in antioxidants that eliminates free radicals on a cellular level, which is proven to be beneficial in targeting the fat cells that are to be eliminated by the body after SculpSure.
Thank you for your question. SculpSure is meant to be a complement to your normal routine and assist you in your weight loss goals. For that reason, you should relax before the procedure and focus your efforts on maintaining a healthy lifestyle after the procedure. Please consult in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
Optimal results from a SculpSure treatment occur when a patient maintains healthy diet and exercise regimen before, during and after their procedure. Drinking 2-3 times your normal intake of water in the days immediately following the treatment is also beneficial in achieving best results.
You might also like...
Sculpsure is best for patients who maintain a body weight that is normal or close to normal and have some stubborn areas of fat deposition. Therefore prior to Sculpsure, you should aim to be at or close to an ideal body weight. After Sculpsure, you will get the best results if you maintain your current weight (or lose weight). Exercise and hydration are important for your body to metabolize the fat cells that have been destroyed, so focus on being active and drinking fluids so your body can rid itself of those products. Best wishes for a great result!
Prep for sculpsure
Generally stay well-hydrated, and follow a healthy balanced diet. Sculpsure is a non-invasive body fat removal procedure and is very simple and usually very easy to do. I am sure you will be fine, and I think you will really like the results.
Balanced and consistent diet before Sculpsure.
Dr Davin Lim Fiori Institute of Skin and Body
Hydration and SculpSure
Diet relative to SculpSure
Your diet should reflect a healthy diet throughout any of sculpting procedures. Remember, you are actually killing fat cells that will never return. So the immediate diet won't have too much effect. You can start seeing results in as early as 6 weeks and usually see full results around 12 weeks. Motivation to continue a healthy diet as your body goes through this lipolysis should be sustained and motivated actually seeing the incredible results.
SculpSure Post Instructions
Thank you for your question. It is recommended to eat a healthy diet, drink lots of water and exercise. Enjoy your treatment! Dr Faraz
Thank you for your question. As far as recovery goes, there is nothing you need to do after the SculpSure procedure. The procedure will work on its own. If you want to see double results, than yes, you can try to lead a healthy lifestyle by drinking lots of water and being active at least 2x a week. In terms of your nutrition, please see your doctor to help you decide what is best to eat for your health.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.