What is the difference between juvederm voluma, and restylane subq?

I'm looking for a hyaluronic acid filler for my chin. My chin is receding and underdeveloped and i want to give my chin more volum. One doctor suggested me to use restylan subq and the other one suggested voluma. I'm wondering which one can give more volume and shape for the chin? I'm mot interested in radiesse or in a chin implant.

Juvederm vs Restylane

Juvederm and Restylane are both dermal fillers with Hyaluronic Acid, the main volume plumping your skin. They both have many different types that are best at different areas, such as Juvederm Voluma and Restylane Lyft which are both larger sized dermal fillers used for larger volume areas such as nasolabial folds, marrionette lines, cheek bones and the jaw line. Your options are usually physician specific because most practitioners prefer one brand over the other. You would need a consultation from a qualified medical professional in your area to give a more precise answer for your specific situation.  

Chin Augmentation: Which product ti use

There are many fillers on the market. A physician's choice of which product depends on many variables. The depth of the area to be filled. Longevity of the product. The cohesiveness and adherence of the product. For the chin area, I like Juvederm Ultra Plus. It is viscous, good longevity, and can fill in deep areas. When ijecting the chin, it is important to look at depth on either side of the chin. The fat pads next to the chin muscle and the marionette lines will also affect the appearance of the chin. Voluma could also be used if the area to be injected is deep and needs a thicker product. 

Use of filler for chin volume

Loss of volume in the chin stems from bony changes in the underlying jaw bone, loss of both deep and superficial fat in the chin, increased or decreased tone in the muscles of the mouth, and overlying skin changes. A hyaluronic acid filler is often used to address these factors, and both Juvederm Voluma or Restylane Lyft are excellent choices.