Can TCA Cross Be Used to Shrink Enlarged Pores?

I have a few randomly located enlarged pores on my face (one right above the eyebrow and one on my upper cheek about 1.5 inches below my eye), as well as a few on my nose that kind of look like mini-ice pick scars.

Can TCA cross be used to make them smaller? Does it matter if it is an actual pore or if it is in fact a tiny ice pick scar? Would it be better to do a tiny punch excision?

TCA peels

If the problem is a deep ice pick scar then punch excision is better

Few months later I would recommend a TCA peels to soften the scars of the puch excision. Punch excision needs to be closed

TCA peels

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

TCA peel for large pores

TCA peel can help pores appear smaller, however if the pores you are speaking of are similar to a small hole, I would recommend consulting with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who may recommend a punch hole excision.

Lee Robinson, MD - RETIRED
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

TCA peel for large pores

Lee Robinson, MD - RETIRED
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon