How soon can I take a shower after bbl?

How soon after a bbl can I take a shower?? I have seen a ton if reviews where women still have the markings days later?!

Shower after BBL

You may have a shower since the very first day after surgery. Just avoid hot showers and bathtub shower. 
The marking remain because we use long lasting ink to avoid being erase during the body cleaning prior surgery. 
Dr. Cardenas

BBL - How long to wait until you can shower

Check in with your surgeon however I think 48 hours after your surgery is usually a very safe answer.  The particular details of your case may allow you to shower as soon as 24 hours after completing your surgery hence a check in with your physician is recommended.  

Showering After BBL Procedure

It is typically acceptable to shower 48 hours following BBL.   It is recommended, to check with your surgeon for his or her preference.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

I would just recommend to take a normal shower, like you normally do and you can since day 1 after surgery. If drains are there, just don't place water directly to them.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL and showering

I let my patients shower the next day if that is all they had, but every surgeon is different. It is best to ask your surgeon.

How soon can I take a shower after bbl?

It it would be best for you to take a shower after your first 24 hours. Follow up with your Board certified Plastic Surgeon.

How soon can I take a shower after bbl?

You can take a shower the first day after your BBL procedure though it is best to avoid baths and hot showers. Also ask your treating plastic surgeon what their standards are in regards to showering.