Is there a weight limit for Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm 5'7 maybe 5'8 203 lbs & I really want a bbl should I lose a lil weight before I don't want to be skinny I just want a better shape

If your weight is stable and you are healthy, you may be a great candidate.  Usually a 5 liter liposuction and a large volume transfer to the buttocks can produce a very dramatic transformation.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

WEIGHT LIMIT FOR A BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT

Given your height and weight you have a BMI of 31.8 which is satisfactory for elective surgery.  If you are considering losing weight I would recommend reaching your goal weight before undergoing any body contouring procedure.  Significant weight fluctuations can alter your result and create a need for additional procedures.  I request my patient’s be at a stable weight for at least three months before having surgery.  Be sure to research only board certified plastic surgeons.  Then schedule a consultation for a thorough exam to make sure you are a candidate for a Brazilian butt lift.

Be well and good luck!

@norrisplastic

BBL

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

There is no weight limit for BBL. The decision is individualized per patient.
You should be a good candidate for BBL based on your height and weight. I would not recommend losing your weight at this point since that fat will be utilized for future enhancement.
A consultation in person where you can be evaluated in person and be on the same page with your surgeon will help.

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS, FACS

Although, there is not a weight limit for a Brazilian butt lift, it's always wise to watch your weight and exercise regularly.   Prior to your BBL procedure, you should check with your regular medical doctor to see if they have any concerns with you having the surgery.  Always remember that cosmetic surgery, including BBL, is an adjunct to, not a substitution for, good diet and exercise.  Best wishes, Dr Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Weight limit and BBl

I do not think that there is a specific weight limit, but you would like to be near your goal weight so that weight fluctuations do not impact the result.

Thank you for your question .
There is no limit of weight ,but i prefer operate on patients above 32 BMI. With the information given i see you are a good candidate for this procedure. 

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Weight Limit for BBL

There is not a weight limit for the Brazilian Butt Lift, but you do need to be within a healthy BMI for safety during the procedure. It would be best to see a board certified plastic surgeon in person for a consultation to determine exactly what can be done for you. Look for a plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure and can show you hundreds of his/her own before and after pictures. Best of luck

Specific wait for BBL

There is no specific weight limit. Every physician has his or her own specific guidelines. In general for body contouring plastic surgeons like a BMI of less than 30. For BBL you're anticipating having a lot of fat so that you can have liposuction and transfer. I personally relax this BMI guideline so that the patients typically can have around 35 to 36. 

Earl Stephenson Jr MD DDS FACS