I have had now 4 sessions with Picoway for a tattoo removal on my neck but I am seeing very little results. Is this normal?

It seems as if the last two sessions haven't had any effects at all on the tattoo and I am wondering if it is worth the pain? Will the tattoo ever come off?

Tattoo Removal with Picoway

Hi,

It is possible that clearance takes longer for some tattoos compared to others,  regardless of the laser used.  I do use a Picoway,  and clearance, while still  being faster than with a nanosecond laser,  is variable between tattoos. in such cases,  increasing the time interval between sessions or doing a fractional ablative laser on the same session with the pico laser, are options to consider. 

Good luck, 

India Dermatologist