Is Picoway yag laser effective on blue ink?

I have some blue flowers in my tattoo THE black is fading only the blue flowers not so good.

Blue ink and Picoway

The picowxy works great on blue ink.  You can use the 1064 wavelength or they have a new 700 wavelength that is great on light blues as well.  This should be available in the next few months to your physician that provides picoway

Hollywood Phlebologist

PicoWay Can Remove Blue Ink

Blue ink can be removed with PicoWay's 1064 nm wavelength in Fitzpatrick skin types I-VI. Please be patient. It will take at least five or six sessions to remove your tattoo. Colored inks are more resistant to being broken down and dispersed than black ink. That's why your black ink is fading more quickly. The blue should fade with further treatments. Please be sure to use a board-certified dermatologist to remove your tattoo.