Non surgical way to reduce arms?

Is thera a non surgical option for reducing arms and breast apart form excersise?

Coolsculpting is best when performed on an area that has an excess number of fat cells.  For example, women say, "When I gain weight, it goes straight to my belly."  That means that you were born with more fat cells in your abdominal area.  It would be great to perform coolsculpting in that area to reduce the number of fat cells there and make that are more proportional with the rest of your body.  Then, if you gain weight, it will be more evenly distributed over your body.  It won't just "go straight" to one area.  
The fat loss is permanent after Coolsculpting.  You typically lose 20-25% of the fat in the area treated, each time you treat it.  I have done it to myself and my staff.  It is truly effective and has no down time.I prefer Coolsculpting of the arms over liposuction (even though I do both) because the slow fat loss with Coolsculpting allows time for the skin to retract.  Sometimes, when the skin is not very elastic, you can get saggy looking skin after liposuction.  Discuss with a plastic surgeon to see which he or she recommends.

Best of Luck,
Sheila Nazarian

CoolSculpting to reduce arms

Zeltiq, the makers of CoolSculpt have released an applicator that can be used on the upper arms. We have seen good results with this applicator. Age is less of an issue than general health. Every patient is different, so best to get a consult from a certified, experienced CoolSculpt office. It is a very nice non-surgical option, especially for those who cannot have post surgical downtime. We also do liposuction, and brachioplasty, (arm-lifts). There are benefits and downsides to each procedure. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon who does these procedures and together you will make a plan that is right for you.

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

Non surgical way to reduce arms

The best combination to treat arms is with Coolsculpting by Zeltiq combined with Thermage.  These treatments will best reduce the fat in the area and tighten any loose skin as well.  It will take up to 4 months to see the difference but patients have all returned to treat other areas of the body after this combination.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with lasers for the best results.

Fat Reduction on Arms Using CoolSculpting

CoolSculpting by Zeltiq is an excellent non surgical method for selective fat reduction on certain areas of the body.  It is essential that you have a personal consultation with an experienced CoolSculpting provider.  In my practice we treat the upper part of the arm between the elbow and armpit.  There is a specific hand piece made by Zeltiq to treat this area.  We have seen excellent results in patients treating the arms with CoolSculpting.

My practice performs dual CoolSculpting, meaning that we have two machines to treat both arms (or thighs or love handles) in one hour.  Along with reducing your treatment time by using two machines, my practice offers Instant Rebates for a free CoolSculpting treatment with a purchased treatment.  CoolSculpting Complete is a treatment plan that we offer that includes dual machines, compression garments, and vibrational therapy for assistance in lymphatic drainage of broken down fat cells.

CoolSculpting can eliminate fat but is not a skin tightening method.  If loose skin is an issue, my practice treats patients with  Laser Skin Tightening.  Our CoolSculpting patients receive special pricing on Laser Skin Tightening in the treated area to achieve the very best results.  Talk to your provider to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Coolscuplting to reduce arms

Coolsculpting is a terrific non-surgical method to reduce the volume of the upper arms by freezing the fat cells which are eliminated over time. The newest coolsculpting applicator head is called the Coolfit and has been specifically designed for the straight areas of the upper arms and the inner thighs. In addition, some people have a bulge above the bra area which can be treated as well which improves the overall appearance of the arm area. Good luck in addressing your concerns.

CoolSculpting provides reduction of the upper arms that lasts

Hello and thank-you for your question.

CoolSculpting is a great, non-invasive solution for fat reduction and contouring of the upper arms. CoolSculpting has been FDA-cleared for fat reduction of the abdomen and flanks. It can be used safely for off-label treatment of the upper arms, inner/outer thighs, bra-strap area and above the knees. The advance cooling technology selectively targets and eliminates fat cells gently and gradually without affecting the surrounding tissue.Patients Patients in our office have seen an average fat reduction of 20-25% with one treatment. Several treatments may be required. I use the "treatment to transformation" method to achieve smooth contours.It takes about 2-3 months to get a general idea of the final results. The results are long-lasting as long as you maintain a stable weight through healthy lifestyle. I recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in body contouring to determine if your an ideal candidate for CoolSculpting. If there is skin laxity of the upper arms, CAST liposuction with a mini brachioplasty or full brachioplasty may be a better option.

Best regards,
Andrew Lyos MD, FACS

Andrew T. Lyos, MD, FACS

Coolsculpting for the arms

We have had excellent results with Coolsculpting for the non-surgical contouring of the upper arms. You should consider a consultation with an office such as ours that has experience with using Coolsculpting for the arms to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure. Good luck.

Grant Stevens, MD

Non-Surgical Reduction of Flabby Arms

There are a couple ways which I have successfully reduced flabby arms in people. CoolSculpting is an FDA-approved non-surgical fat reduction procedure which reduces areas of stubborn fat naturally by causing a freezing of the fat cells. It can be used safely off-label to treat arm fat with good results for the ideal candidates. If your flabby arms are caused by loose skin rather than fat then Ultherapy ultrasound guided, non-invasive skin tightening can be an excellent option for this. Hope this helps!

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Non surgical reduction for arms

CoolSculpting is an FDA approved non-surgical treatment for fat reduction in the abdomen and flanks. It can be used off label to treat some other areas, including the arms. It will only reduce fat however, so if the issue with the arms is excess fat, it can help. I have used CoolSculpting to reduce breast fat in men but have not tried it in women, so I'm not sure how well it would work in that location.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon