How Many Sittings Are Required to Reduce 6 Inches from Tummy Through Cryolipolisis?

How many CoolSculpt sittings required for tummy?

The CoolSculpting procedure is about an hour per cycle. How long the procedure is will depend on how many treatment areas, and the severity of the issue at that treatment area.  We typically recommend more than one cycle per individual area. The fat cells are killed, so there should be permanent reduction. It is still not a license to have a poor diet and not exercise as every fat cell cannot be eliminated. the dead cells are taken up in the usual manner by the body's system, and eliminated. Every patient is different, so best to get a consult from a certified, experienced CoolSculpt office. It is a very nice non surgical option, especially for those who cannot have post surgical downtime.

Coolsculpting and stomach

Coolsculpting is a great procedure, especially for the abdominal area.  Without a photo it would be impossible to ascertain how many sessions would be needed.  My patients are thrilled and usually tell me that they first notice that they have lost inches.  An in office consultation would be necessary to evaluate your particular situation.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Coolsculpting.

CoolSculpting Tummy Fat Reduction

CoolSculpting is intended to reduce specific pockets or bulges of fat on a person who is near their ideal body weight. This is an excellent non surgical method for sculpting an otherwise fit body. CoolSculpting treats the subcutaneous fatty tissue that can be drawn into the cooling applicator. Visit a medical provider who is experienced in CoolSculpting for a consultation. Your provider can determine if this is the best treatment for your body.

If multiple treatments are needed to achieve results, it may benefit you to find a top CoolSculpting provider. My practice offers patients free CoolSculpting when a CoolSculpting treatment is purchased. Our Instant Rebates are available because of our status as a high volume provider. Along with free treatments, our patients enjoy CoolSculpting Complete which includes dual machines, compression garments, and vibrational therapy.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Cryolipolysis

Thank you for your question. Enough to where you will spend less and get more with a tummy tuck. See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for this. Too much Cryolipolysis and you will get loose hanging skin. I hope this helps!

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Dramatic Fat Reduction with CoolSculpting

I suggest you see an experienced physician for an in-person evaluation of your stomach / abdomen. At my office we offer a variety of treatment methods, and try to offer the best method to each individual patient, based on their needs. We perform CoolSculpting cryolipolysis and surgical techniques such as liposuction and tummy tuck / abdominoplasty.

My initial impression is that a 6 inch reduction in size of the abdomen would be unlikely with CoolSculpting alone.

Sutton Graham II, MD
Greenville Plastic Surgeon