Will eyelashes grow back if they get waxed off? (photo)

The end portion of my eyelashes on my left eye got ripped out after some wax dripped on them while i was waxing my eyebrows. I tried to remove the wax off my lashes with facial lotion but that did not work, last resort was to just rip the wax off which took a chunk of my eyelashes with it. Will my eyelashes grow back?

Eyelash waxing

If it is a one time occurrence, they they should grow back in 3-4 months time.  If they are being waxed off chronically, the likely scarring the results from that will reduce the regrowth rate of your lashes.

Beverly Hills Physician

Waxing off eyelashes

waxing off eyelashes will cause permanent loss of the hair. This might be treated with Latisse as this is a good medications know to grow eyelash hair

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon