How long after I had a lip filler can I kiss/make out with someone? Will it affect the filler and move it elsewhere?

I had mine a couple of days ago on just my upper lip. It is a temporary filler. Hydraulic acid I think.

Kissing After Lip Fillers

I typically tell people to wait 24-48 hours for the swelling on the lips to go down before any intense makeout session.  However, there is no reason you really have to wait, unless you have significant bruising/bleeding or swelling; which is very uncommon.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Kissing After Lip Fillers

I usually tell my clients not to do any heavy making out for 24 hours after their filler treatments. By 24 hours the filler has usually settled in and you can resume your normal activities in this regard. Hope this helps!

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

How long after I had a lip filler can I kiss/make out with someone?

Typically, a day or so will be enough time for  you to be able to kiss.  It may be a bit sore as you did have a few injections into the lip boarder!