Is Sculptra suitable for me (only 30yrs, without wrinkles or age signs)?

Hello I'm a 31 yrs. having a thin face. I'm looking to improve my face appearance (cheeks etc.). My doctor advise me to do a Sculptra injection (just one session according to him). Since then I'm wondering :(

Sculptra

Sculptra is a suitable filler for a patient of any age who desires a natural increase in volume in the face. Sculptra stimulates the fibroblasts in the skin to produce collagen and elastin revealing a gradual improvement. A patient in their 30’s will typically respond well to the injections and need fewer vials than a patient in their 40’s or 50’s. After four to six weeks you and your doctor can decide if additional vials of Sculptra will be needed to achieve desired correction.

Sculptra for Facial Rejuvenation and Young Patient

Sculptra and Voluma are two of the best facial rejuvenation injections for young patients.  Depending on how much volume you need either might work.  Typically it takes more than one vial of Sculptra (2 to 3 sessions) to achieve the desired results but then it will last more than two years.  Best, Dr. Green

Sculptra for facial rejuvenation

All of my facial volume and lifting patients get sculptra as their foundation to help build collagen long term, lift, and compliment laser and skin tightening procedures. It's an excellent filler that gives great results, we also layer other fillers on top such as voluma or radiesse for contour, shape and fold improvement depending on your goals. I suggest seeing an innovative facial sculpting expert who tailors their fillers to your needs and often uses combinations to get best results. Best, Dr. Emer.

Yes sculptra will be good for you

Yes sculptra will be good for you. It helps with filling of the fat pads along the cheeks and temporalis and also the subzygomatic area ( cheek, temples, and by the jaw line). Depending on your desires, it can give you just a fuller cheek or a rounder face.

Vijay K. Bindingnavele, MD
Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

Sculptra will thicken the skin.

Sculptra is a fruity acid injection that stimulates production of your own collagen to thicken the skin.  If you have a thin face, it may be an appropriate treatment for you.  Please consult a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon to see if Sculptra would be appropriate for you.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Sculptra® is great for filling/lifting/enhancing the cheeks. I have found that it works more quickly and successfully in young people! 

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Sculptra for 30 year old

Sculptra could be used in a 30 year old, but everyone ages differently, so an exam or photos of you would be needed to determine if you might be a good candidate for the procedure.  Sculptra can add volume to a thin face, but I would say it would be very unusual for only one treatment to be sufficient to obtain the desired result.  Sculptra is a stimulating agent and normally requires a series of treatments to gradually build up the area.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon