Mole on lower corner of eyelid. (photos)

I have had this mole on my lower corner of my eyelid since I can remember for years. It just started to itch and slightly painful since two days now, and never happened previously. It is brown in colour and can be also seen inside the eyelid and on the eyelid itself. What is the best way to go about getting tested and Removed if it is something bad?

Eyelid lesions

Thank you for your question. In my opinion, any lesion that is new or existing lesions that are changing or becoming symptomatic should always be evaluated by a physician. Due to the location of your lesion, I highly recommend you consult with an ophthalmologist, a medical doctor that specializes in eye care, to evaluate your lesion and perform a biopsy if needed. Take care and good luck.