I had filler(Bellefill-9 syringes and 1-1/2 of Bella Tero, I paid 6,000. Did I get ripped off?

Bellafill and Belotero injection cost too much?

I would say you did very well. Bellafill is a premium product and gets pricing up to $1000 per syringe. Belotero is about $700 per syringe. So you did very well. When injecting multiple syringes at once, it is better use of the doctor's time so sometimes it becomes more cost effective for the patient. Congratulations for choosing the Bellafill, a long lasting and safe filler. I have 8 syringes in my face.

Price of Bellafill and Belotero

Different physicians may charge different amounts for injection of fillers, but it would not be uncommon to pay close to $1000 per syringe for Bellafill.  So, I would say you got a relative bargain with paying $6000 for 9 syringes of Bellafill and 1 1/2 syringes of Belotero.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill Injections and Cost

Bellafill is a great long term filler and as a result, it is usually priced around $1000 or more per syringe.  In fact, if you find it priced lower be cautious.  Individuals offering it at a lower price may be inexperienced, or they may be trying to up sell you to buy more than you need.I hope that helps.Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Bellafill and Price

Considering how much filler you got in your face you actually got a bargain - probably based on the number of syringes that you received.  I hope that you had good results and are happy since this is a long lasting filler.  Best, Dr. Green

Cost of bellafill

Sasha, it may seem like you got ripped of but you did not. Bellafill is a great dermal filler that lasts much longer than other HA's (juvederm, restylane, etc.) and therefore it costs more. The syringe of Bellafill has .8 cc vs. 1.0 cc for the other products. Bellafill cost range from $800-1000 per syringe, so if you did 9 syringes and 1.5 Belotero you did not get ripped off. I love Bellafill and use it all the time in my practice. The best advice I can give is to seek an advanced injector who is very experienced in longer lasting dermal fillers.

Andre Berger, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Costs of Fillers

I suggest you see an expert, cost is dependent on expertise, skill and technique. See a facial sculpting physician.  Best, Dr. Emer.