How long will this cannula wound last? (Photo)

Yesterday I had bellafill injected by a doctor using the cannula technique. I've had it done once before but a needle was used. This time there was a hole from the cannula. It looks like I popped a pimple because there's a big bump where the cannula went through. How long is it going to stay like this. It's inflamed.

It's hard to tell from the picture if this is a hole from the injection site, or swelling, or possible small amount of Bellafill product that was injected to close to the skin as the cannula was being pulled out.    I would wait a week or two to see if the bump or swelling goes down.   If the swelling remains and stays firm, it could be the product which can be reduced by a small amount of steroid injection in the bump.

Bellevue Family Physician

Cannula Injection Sites for Bellafill

Congratulations on making the decision to get one of the best fillers there are.  Hopefully you will like the results.  The cannula entrance points will usually be gone in a day or two.  They are simply large needle holes that your body will repair within days.
I hope that helps.
Best regards

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon