I Am Just 23 Years my Breast Size is 32. I Want to Increase my Size At Least 36?

hello sir am just 23 years my breast size is 32. i want to increase my size atleast 36. Try to understand my problem. My friends are having 36,38. i cant go any where with my friends... better tel me any home therapy treatment and creme .i dont like side fects treatment..

There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herb, or nonsurgical  method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.   Best wishes.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Breast implants

You should start with a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who can review with you the differences between saline and silicone implants; shaped and round implants; form-stable and highly cohesive implants; moderate, moderate plus, high or ultra-high profile implants; and how all of these relate to your body proportions.  Then, you can answer the question of what implants to get. 

Breast implants

Breast Augmentation

To increase the breast size, Breast Augmentation procedure need to be undertaken. It will help add more volume to your breasts to make them look bigger or to have a deeper cleavage. This can be done with silicon implants or fat grafting from your body part which has excess fat like tummy, thighs or buttocks.

If you have sagging breasts that you want to lift, breast lift surgery is also combined with Breast Augmentation Surgery to get rejuvenated & beautiful breast.

Whichever procedure you choose: breast lift, breast augmentation or a combination of the two, it is important to seek advice from a qualified board certified plastic surgeon. 

Rajat Gupta, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

Rajat Gupta, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Changing Chest Circumference

Unfortunately there are no creams or pills that are FDA approved for breast enhancement. The only truly safe way to change the size of your breasts is through breast augmentation. However, this will not change the chest circumference that you mentioned. I would recommend having a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine your options for improvement. 

Changing Chest Circumference

Increase a breast size from 32 to 36 #implants #silicone #breastaugmentation

Well, let me start by saying that you can be a 32 with size D cups.  What you should be more concerned about is the cup size of your breast augmentation.  If you are a 32 right now, I would assume that you are a very small framed woman.  We don't choose the size of breast by numbers like 32, 36, 38.  Meet with a board certified plastic surgeon and he will be able to put sizers inside your bra and determine what size looks best for your frame.  The 32 may very well stay exactly the same, it just means that you are small in circumference.  For a natural look, if you are truly a 32 than you may want to ask for a full C cup to balance your body size.

Increasing size

Creams and herbs will not work, save your money.
Not many good choices to have larger implants without surgery. You can research and try "BRAVA" suction device, or gain weight (not advised). Hormone pills such as Birth Control Pills in many cases will result in a modest increase but is not predictable.
Surgery is the most dependable and predictable method using implants or your own fat.

Increasing size

Breast Augmentation is your best option.

Unfortunately, there is no safe, effective non-surgical method to permanently significantly increase your breast size.  The medications, herbal supplements and topical creams that are advertised are highly ineffective and would therefore be a waste of your money and time.  Furthermore, none of these advertised topical creams or medications are FDA approved.

If you would like to safely increase the size of your breasts in a permanent manner, I would recommend consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is well-experienced with breast augmentation procedures.  With the newer cohesive silicone gel implants, patients can expect a natural augmentation with little downtime and a fantastic result!  Best of luck!

Increase breast size with creams.

Hi, thanks for your question. Currently there is no cream or home treatment approved by the FDA to increase breast size. The only way to currently increase breast size is with an augmentation. One option for you might be to purchase inserts that you can wear in your bra to give you  the appearance of larger breasts. 

Increase breast size with creams.

Breast augmentation will provide reliable and aesthetically pleasing results.

The size of women’s breasts can affect self-esteem, self-image, self-confidence, sexuality and how clothes fit.For these reasons, many women are motivated to have larger breasts.Unfortunately, many are unable to undergo breast augmentation with breasts implants for a variety of reasons.They may be afraid of anesthesia and surgery or they may not have the financial resources.
For these women, breast enhancement with creams and pills may be an attractive alternative. Unfortunately, there’s no scientific proof that they actually work.In many cases, it’s unclear what the active ingredients are and how they work, if they work at all.Some of the components may be hormonally active and potentially have side effects that could be harmful.
For these reasons, we feel that breast augmentation with implants is the only alternative that can significantly increase breast size.Before considering breast enhancing creams and pills, you should consult your physician.

Increasing Breast Size

It is difficult to decide on a breast size for a patient without properly examining her. The only way to know is to have a physical consultation with a surgeon where both of you will arrive to a size that is most fitted to the anatomy of your body.  Your measurements dictate everything. This should have little to do with what you WANT but rather what your body can accept….that is if you want a natural result.  Finally remember that the 32,34,etc has to do with the circumference of your chest and that doesn’t change just your cup size. Hope this has helped.

Increasing Breast Size