I Am Just 23 Years my Breast Size is 32. I Want to Increase my Size At Least 36?

hello sir am just 23 years my breast size is 32. i want to increase my size atleast 36. Try to understand my problem. My friends are having 36,38. i cant go any where with my friends... better tel me any home therapy treatment and creme .i dont like side fects treatment..

There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herb, or nonsurgical  method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.   Best wishes.

Changing Chest Circumference

Unfortunately there are no creams or pills that are FDA approved for breast enhancement. The only truly safe way to change the size of your breasts is through breast augmentation. However, this will not change the chest circumference that you mentioned. I would recommend having a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine your options for improvement. 

Scott Chapin, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Increase a breast size from 32 to 36 #implants #silicone #breastaugmentation

Well, let me start by saying that you can be a 32 with size D cups.  What you should be more concerned about is the cup size of your breast augmentation.  If you are a 32 right now, I would assume that you are a very small framed woman.  We don't choose the size of breast by numbers like 32, 36, 38.  Meet with a board certified plastic surgeon and he will be able to put sizers inside your bra and determine what size looks best for your frame.  The 32 may very well stay exactly the same, it just means that you are small in circumference.  For a natural look, if you are truly a 32 than you may want to ask for a full C cup to balance your body size.

Brett E. Stompro, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Increasing size

Creams and herbs will not work, save your money.
Not many good choices to have larger implants without surgery. You can research and try "BRAVA" suction device, or gain weight (not advised). Hormone pills such as Birth Control Pills in many cases will result in a modest increase but is not predictable.
Surgery is the most dependable and predictable method using implants or your own fat.

Breast Augmentation is your best option.

Unfortunately, there is no safe, effective non-surgical method to permanently significantly increase your breast size.  The medications, herbal supplements and topical creams that are advertised are highly ineffective and would therefore be a waste of your money and time.  Furthermore, none of these advertised topical creams or medications are FDA approved.

If you would like to safely increase the size of your breasts in a permanent manner, I would recommend consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is well-experienced with breast augmentation procedures.  With the newer cohesive silicone gel implants, patients can expect a natural augmentation with little downtime and a fantastic result!  Best of luck!

Increase breast size with creams.

Hi, thanks for your question. Currently there is no cream or home treatment approved by the FDA to increase breast size. The only way to currently increase breast size is with an augmentation. One option for you might be to purchase inserts that you can wear in your bra to give you  the appearance of larger breasts. 

Francis X. Fleming, MD
Kennewick Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation will provide reliable and aesthetically pleasing results.

The size of women’s breasts can affect self-esteem, self-image, self-confidence, sexuality and how clothes fit.For these reasons, many women are motivated to have larger breasts.Unfortunately, many are unable to undergo breast augmentation with breasts implants for a variety of reasons.They may be afraid of anesthesia and surgery or they may not have the financial resources.
For these women, breast enhancement with creams and pills may be an attractive alternative. Unfortunately, there’s no scientific proof that they actually work.In many cases, it’s unclear what the active ingredients are and how they work, if they work at all.Some of the components may be hormonally active and potentially have side effects that could be harmful.
For these reasons, we feel that breast augmentation with implants is the only alternative that can significantly increase breast size.Before considering breast enhancing creams and pills, you should consult your physician.

Increasing Breast Size

It is difficult to decide on a breast size for a patient without properly examining her. The only way to know is to have a physical consultation with a surgeon where both of you will arrive to a size that is most fitted to the anatomy of your body.  Your measurements dictate everything. This should have little to do with what you WANT but rather what your body can accept….that is if you want a natural result.  Finally remember that the 32,34,etc has to do with the circumference of your chest and that doesn’t change just your cup size. Hope this has helped.

Rady Rahban, MD

Increasing Breast Size Naturally

The only safe, effective, and reliable way to increase breast size is with a breast augmentation procedure. Over the decades that I've been a practicing plastic surgeon, I've seen and heard about tons of products that make big claims. With the advent of the internet, it's now quite common for patients to ask about these creams, pills, ointments, oils - whatever. The truth is, none of them work. They don't provide lasting, noticeable results. Don't waste your time or your money, and don't put your safety at risk.

Breast Augmentation Creams and Pills

This is a great question; however unfortunately there are currently not any creams or pills available that are going to enhance your breast safely. I would stay away from any of those products, as they are likely to do more harm than good.

Breast augmentation has become so popular as patients typically are extremely happy with the results. The recent advancements in the breast implants themselves have been a huge benefit to women. They have a variety of options including the new gummy bear implants. These implants give patients a softer more natural appearance than what was possible previously with saline implants.

I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon to help guide you with your breast augmentation procedure.