Will Breast Keep Growing After 23?

Im a small 34b im 23 years old but look 16 will my breast stay this size or like i said i look 16 is it possible that my body is developing at a slower rate i guess?

Will breasts keep growing after age 23

Breasts will have fully developed by age 23. Changes in weight and / pregnancy can change the breasts. Many women are fully developed, but have very minimal breast tissue I have provided a link to my breast augmentation gallery. You will see many adult women with very little breast tissue prior to breast augmentation surgery who elect to have breast augmentation and have a beautiful, natural result. 
The trend among young women today seems to be a desire for breast implants that provide a natural results. The size of the breast implant is one factor in determining a natural look. We all have seen small breast implants with a distinctly unnatural look.  The breast implant must be the correct shape for a woman's body type, and very important is the placement on the chest. Breasts that are too high, too low, too far apart or too close together do not look natural, and it is not the look most women want. 
It is possible for breast implants to last a lifetime. Think about the look you want and carefully research the plastic surgeon you will be trusting with your health, and to make this permanent change in your body. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Your breast can change throughout your life time

If you are a late developer your breast may continue to change a bit, and your breast will indeed change throughout your life. The breast isn't mature until your first pregnancy when the glandular breast will develop. Size can change with weight loss or gain as well. If volume is the issue an augmentation might be right for you.

Breast development after 23?

Breasts can continue to develop into the early 20's, but are usually fully developed by the age of 23. Weight gain and pregnancy can also cause changes in breast size. Breast Augmentation would be a good option if you want fuller breasts.  Be sure to consult a board certified plastic surgeon to figure out what is best for you.

Breast Growth After 23

Thank you for the question.  Generally breasts obtain full development by that age.  Breasts usually stop growing between 16-19 years of age.  However, breasts can still be subject to change by a number of factors including pregnancy, age, and weight gain/loss.  If you want to enlarge you breast size, visiting a board-certified plastic surgeon would be a good idea so you can have a full evaluation.  Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Breast Development after 23

Thank you for your question. Breasts in general will be fully developed by the age of 23. If you are looking for larger breasts, then breast augmentation would be a great option for you. I would visit with a plastic surgeon in your area.

Breast growth

It is difficult to say if your breasts will continue to grow after age 23, each individual is different. However, most women cease breast growth between the ages of 17-21.

Francis X. Fleming, MD
Kennewick Plastic Surgeon

Will Breasts Grow after Age 23?

The age at which the breasts stop growing is variable, but most women don't grow any larger at age 23. Your breasts may enlarge with your first pregnancy or with weight gain. However, if your weight stays the same at age 23, then you should not get any larger in your breast. I think it is a safe time to consider breast augmentation using silicone or saline breast implants. 

Stanley Castor, MD

I'm 23 will my breasts keep growing?

Although the age at which breast development stops is variable, most women are done by age 23. Another way to assess this is to look at when your breasts have stopped changing shape. If it has been more than a year than this likely represents where things will stay.

I hope this helps!

Bryan Correa, MD

Breast aging

breast age like the remaining of the body.

weight and hormones are the most influence on the breast.

weight change, pregnancy and menopause are the main factor for breast change

while you are outside those changes, the breast will change a little

Jacques Haddad, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Breast Development

Thank you for your question. Breast development is usually at its maximum at this age. If you aren't happy with your size, Breast Augmentation would be a great consideration fro you. I advise you to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a consultation. Good luck.

Ed Breazeale, Jr., MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon