This is my third breast lift & I am one month out. I hate everything about the result. Please help to have them revised.(photo)

Please help with size, crease differences, aeroela shape, the entire breast in general.

Breast Lift

Thank you for your question and providing photos. If you desire to restore the firmness and shape of your breasts, then a breast lift was right for you. In general, a breast lift raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. Sometimes the areola (the pigmented skin surrounding the nipple) has become enlarged over time, and a breast lift reduces this as well. A breast lift rejuvenates the female figure with a breast profile that is more youthful, uplifted and firm.

When an increase in breast volume is also desired, breast implants may be inserted in conjunction with a breast lift. If you want fullness at the top, the only way to achieve that is with an implant.

Next step is to see a board certified plastic surgeon or your current surgeon to discuss your options and goals.