My dr is recommending concentric mastopexy round block bilateral, is this a benelli lift? (Photo)

He will be removing some of my areola per my request as well and correcting constriction. He is also going to be using seri mesh for extra support. I will be having silicone implants as well. Does this sound like a procedure I will be happy with?

Is a Benelli lift appropriate ?

I have been performing Benelli  lift for over 20 years and I am satisfied with the results when they are done  on the right patient. It is an excellent operation for a small amount of ptosis.  It is difficult to tell from your photos just exactly how much ptosis you have. It seems to me that you fall in between the range of small to medium ptosis. That means that you may need to have a lollipop lift or possibly even an anchor. The only way to tell this is to see a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in breast lift surgery  if you are concerned about the first opinion I would recommend getting a second and possibly even a third opinion to feel comfortable with the advice 

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I wouldn't do it

I have to admit, I'm not thrilled with the plan.  I don't like concentric mastopexies- I think they flatten the breast and don't hold up over time well.  The best way to do a mastopexy-augmentation on you would be gel devices placed under the muscle and a formal lift with a superior pedicle .  You would either benefit from a circum-vertical (lollipop lift) or anchor lift depending on your measurements.  The best contour can be determined on the table once the implants are in and your nipple has been relocated to its new position.  I do not recommend Seri mesh for your breasts.  In fact, this product really isn't being used that much any more and the company that owns it isn't pushing it for breast surgery.  There have been a lot of problems with it.  Hope this helps.

Augmentation mastopexy question

There are multiple ways to address  the drooping and lack of volume of your breasts. What your surgeon has proposed does not seem unreasonable. Your happiness with the outcome will depend on your expectations and what the surgeon is reasonably able to deliver. Ask to see before and after pictures of similar patients who have had this procedure done by your surgeon. That will help give you some idea about what can be achieved. Consider more than one consultation if you are not completely comfortable with your surgeon's plan.

Lift and augmentation

One can not predict if you would be happy after surgery, but the operation proposed sounds reasonable. Good luck.