Is excess skin / wrinkling post breast lift (anchor lift) normal? (Photo)

These photos are from about 2 months post op The most aggressive lift was performed (anchor) When standing or leaning forward they look alright but when laying down flat on my back or at different angles on my side they wrinkle up and also fall to the sides. :( Is this normal? Is a revision needed? Can anything be done to make them look better? Any suggestions? Thanks in advanced!

Residual skin excess

Thank you for your question.  Although it appears that you can use some improvement, it's hard to make a judgment without knowing what your starting point was.  Be sure to communicate your concerns to your surgeon.  Good luck.

Wrinkles

You might get some improvement with an implant to help give more volume. I would suggest going back to your surgeon and discussing all your concerns..

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon