Do l need a torsoplasty? (photos)

Do l need a torsoplasty? Or only lipo will help me. I want my back like the side by side picture l posted.

Liposuction and Fat-Grafting

I would recommend laser-assisted liposuction of the back abdomen, and waist to remove fat smoothly and tighten your skin.  The fat removed can be transferred to your buttocks to shape your torso similar to the model you have shown.

Liposuction or back lift for wish look

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • For the look you posted of the 'wish look' back, you should have a good result from liposuction.
  • If you want the look (as close as possible) to the rest of the photos, fat transfer to the buttocks and hips can be done at the same time.
  • An examination is needed to be sure that you don't need a lift but it doesn't seem you do in the photos.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Do I need a torso Plasty?

Thanks for this question.  I would try to avoid scars at this time since your concerns seem to be about the slightly fuller folds of fat that you notice on the back and  over the abdomen.  Liposuctioning often is sufficient to reduce the fullness, but as one would expect the skin would need to tighten down and contour to give you a firmer appearance.  I don't know enough about you to give you a stronger guarantee about this.  You do have stretch marks on the torso and thighs which would suggest either weight loss, pregnancy, etc.  A full examination by a Plastic Surgeon would help to evaluate what your possibilities might be.
Good luck to you.
Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Lipo or back lift?

Yo ask a very good question that get a lot from patients. Generally the rolls in the back can be eliminated or improved with just liposuction as long as there is not excessive loose skin. If there is a lot of loose skin thken a back lift or torsoplasty is needed. It can tighten the loose skin  and make a remarkable change, but you do get a visable scar in the bra line area. I would need to examine you in person to know for sure, but you likely will need some skin tightened as well as liposuction to get near your wish picture. Consult with a plastic surgeon who does a lot of body lifting. Good luck.