What did Kylie Jenner do to make her eyes bigger and eyelids sultry?

What procedure would you need to get these puffy sultry eyelids? Prices?

Personally I think she looks ridiculous.

Based solely on looking a these photographs she appears to have had at a minimum: rhinoplasty, forehead lift, upper blepharoplasty, and massive volumes of facial fillers.  Many of these images are also hopelessly photoshopped.  Please do not do this to yourself.  

Lots of money and an accomodating surgeon in Beverly Hills

can produce almost any result you desire.  The obvious changes are fuller lips and higher brows.  Does she look better?  Not really but everyone standards are different.  Find out what will make you look better rather than trying to emulate the stars that have forgotten about what true beauty is... they simply want as much attention as they can get.

Curtis Wong, MD

Sultry Eyes

Even though it appears that she had fillers in multiple areas and possible rhinoplasty-- it is evident that her dramatic change in makeup application ( i.e. her thicker eyebrows, her eye shadows, her eyelash extensions, etc) create a more dramatic look. Every person is different and Plastic Surgeon's job is to improve your own anatomy- not to make you look like someone else. 

Puffy and sultry eyelids.

Hello.  I am able to answer your question somewhat if you are referring to the fullness of her upper eyelids below the eyebrows.  

If one does not have that fullness, they may be candidates for dermal fillers such as Restylane or Perlane (other fillers are available as well).  Only an examination in the office would help decide this.  All fillers are performed in the office with a topical anesthetic cream to numb the skin.  Fat injections are an option as well.  Dermal fillers last about a year.  Fat injections can last much longer than one year.

Prices can vary so you would have to call offices specifically for the fees.

Robert J. Spies, MD
Paradise Valley Plastic Surgeon

Kylie Jenner?

Thank you for your question. It is quite common that patients will ask me about celebrities and what procedures they have undergone. Unfortunately, only she and her plastic surgeon will know for sure. I find speculating on these things never helps my patients achieve their goals.
However, I find it quite helpful when patients bring in photos of people they find attractive to get an idea about what results they have in mind. That way I am "on the same page" as my patient. This way I can also determine if their goals will (or wont) be realistic and counsel them on why or why not this may be the case.

Best Regards,
Dr. Stutman

Ross Stutman, MD