Can Silhouette lift be applied multiple times?

I see the result will last for 18 months. Can I do it again then? Will there be any residue in the skin? Will that cause any problems for other procedures such as filler?

Silhouette InstaLift Non-Surgical Face Lifting

Silhouette InstaLift is an exciting new procedure which utilizes sutures to provide a long-lasting lift to the mid-face. It differs from the “thread lifts” of the past in that the sutures placed within the tissue are resorbable, and will typically dissolve completely within a couple years. With proper placement and care, Silhouette InstaLift involves very minimal chances of infection, visibility of sutures, or other negative side effects associated with permanent thread lift techniques. 

The company is currently recommending waiting at least three months before adding more sutures, so you should be perfectly fine to repeat the procedure in 18 months, which is the average amount of time Silhouette InstaLift results will last.  Additional aesthetic procedures such as filler and lasers should be able to safely be performed 1-2 weeks post-Silhouette InstaLift. Be sure to consult with a board certified Dermatologist when you are ready to move forward with treatment. Best of luck! 

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Multiple thread lifts

Silhouette Lift is a permanent suture that can be re-tightened. There is no need to repeat the procedure in most cases.

Good luck!
drbader

Robert S. Bader, MD
Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon