Red "zit" looking mark and bump at Restylane injection site? (photo)

I had Restylane injections last Thursday (7 days ago) and there is a bump with redness still remaining on my chin. Sort of looks like the beginning of a pimple. Will this go away???

Acne lesions are not triggered by facial fillers

You appear to have a small acne cyst on your chin, which can be treated topically or with a kenalog injection.  This type of "bump" is not usually related to or caused by a filler treatment.  Your local dermatologist should assess you, and should be able to eliminate this pink "bump" swiftly.

Good luck!

Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

Red bump after Restylane

It is too hard to evaluate in this photo if this really could be a pimple, a cyst, or some sort of infection. Please see your physician in person for assistance.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Restylane Bump

I suggest going to see your physician.  This could just be a pimple and coincidential, however there are situations where the areas get inflamed or infected post filler and should be evaluated.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Red Bump from Restylane Injections

Restylane is a great facial filler.  If there is a small bump a week later at the injection site I would return to your treating physician for examination.  It could be a small infection that needs antibiotic therapy.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with facial injections and Restylane.