What are options to lighten private areas? Ethnic skin

options for lightening the private areas the whole vaginal region and inside the buttocks. We all know that pornstars lighten but what procedures are they using to do so? BTW I have ethnic skin I have seen ethnic very dark pornstars lighten to the point of being Barbie pink that's not the results im going for but im saying I know its possible but im not finding any info on it other than generic creams

Lightening of the skin in the pubic and genital areas

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Chronic moisture can cause skin irritation and result in hyperpigmentation of the inner thighs , posterior thighs and knees, underarms, buttocks and back. 

Before you spend $$ on peels or IPL, try these topicals.

This is called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH). 

I recommend Melarase AM and Melarase PM creams from Kare Skin as well as a broad spectrum sunblock like Spectrase. Bothe are from Kare Skin. Scler-x post inflammatory hyperigmentation relief complex is a great supplement to take as well. See link below. 

Spectrase is a wide spectrum sunblock SPF 50+that is also recommended to prevent ongoing inflammation. 

Lightening of Skin Around Pubic/Genital Area In Ethnic Skin -- Try Vi Peels or salicylic acid peels with EclipseMicropen and PRP

I suggest you see a skin care expert for treatment of this.  Although this is genetic and often has no "cure" you maybe able to get improvement.  Often this is from rubbing in the area as well and can be treated with local inner thigh liposuction.  Best, Dr. Emer.