What is the average price for Chin lipo?? (photos)

im interested on getting chin lipo i would like to know a average price?? also how long would i need to be off from work?

The price of chin liposuction

This may be the one procedure that has the biggest variance in price. 

Liposuction of the chin and neck can easily be done in an office setting without the use of general anesthesia. Some surgeons prefer using formal operating rooms and general anesthesia for this type of procedure. There's nothing wrong with that, and we each perform our surgeries in the way we believe best serves our patients.

Chin and neck liposuction takes approximately 30 minutes. The recovery is typically easy and uneventful. Most patients see immediate improvements, and results continue to improve from there for the next six weeks to three months.

It can be done in an office setting, so the only real expense would be the surgeon's fee. If done in an operating room with general anesthesia, there will be the cost of around $1,500 for facility and anesthesia fees. 

Liposuction is typically charged by area. Typical prices per area for liposuction vary between $1,000 and $3,000.

Most plastic surgeons will give some form of discount when patients have many areas treated at the same time. Expect to pay anywhere between $1,500-$5,500 for this procedure. Price is no guarantee of quality of work, but the most talented plastic surgeons rarely discount their procedures.

My practice is almost exclusively devoted to body contouring using liposuction and fat transfer. Our price would typically be $3,500. 

I suggest you find a board-certified plastic surgeon who has ample experience with liposuction.

Mats Hagstrom, M.D.

Liposuction for excessive fat under the chin: $1500

For uncomplicated liposuction under the chin (submental  suction lipectomy), we charge $1500.  This includes the preoperative appointment, procedure, and all postoperative followups.  We have laughing gas available at no additional charge.  Please read the realself reviews of our practice, as some of our patients have posted pre- and postoperative photos of liposuction under the chin.

Ronald Friedman, MD
Plano Plastic Surgeon

What is the average price for Chin lipo

Thank you for submitting your question. The price varies from city to city.  Prices in the Dallas area range from $2,000-3,500.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best Wishes

Jeff Angobaldo, MD

Double Chin Treatment / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella

Double Chin Treatment / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, KybellaI treat this everyday in my practice. You may be a surgical candidate but you do not need surgery for improvement. Properly performed liposuction with energy based devices and physical fat removal will do fantastic to remove the fat, lift the skin, and contour the jawline. I pretreat everyone with Botox 1-2 weeks before surgery to relax the neck muscles, allowing for better retraction of the skin after surgery. Then after treatment we do skin tightening with Venus Legacy to improve the results and decrease the neck swelling. I suggest you only see an expert for treatment of this area as a meticulous surgeon is required to get great results and complications in this area can be devastating both medically and cosmetically. A new medication that is used to remove chin fat with injections called Kybella may also be an option, as it secondarily allows for skin tightening/lifting as well. A formal consultation is needed to determine what are the best options for you. Best, Dr. Emer. 

Cost of liposuction in the neck

Liposuction in the neck is an invasive procedure performed in an operating room, not in a clinic setting. Washington state law requires all invasive surgeries, including liposuction to be performed  in a licensed and  certified outpatient surgery Center, not at a doctor's office. Liposuction of the neck can be performed under local anesthesia.
Liposuction in the neck can remove the sub mental  fatty deposits, but if there are sub-platysmal fatty deposits, they need to be surgically removed through an incision underneath the chin. A platysma-plasty is then required, which also improves the jawline. For many examples and our current price list, please see the video and the link below